30JAN2022: In conversation with our potential back and front end developer for "TPC inn".
07SEP2022: Crypter V2 Group created.
09SEP2022: TPCinn website preview.
11SEP2022: TPCinn website domain acquired.
01OCT2022: Whitepaper update Vesrion1.5.
02OCT2022: Techrate Smart Contract Quick Check.
02OCT2022: Official email created! firstname.lastname@example.org
02OCT2022: Manual Pre-sale informative email has been sent to all subscribers!
27OCT2022: Airdrop Competition.
28OCT2022: NFT Competition.
30OCT2022: Manual Pre-sale is now Live!
06NOV2022: Launch on 01DEC2022.
***Swipe left to subscribe for our Manual Pre-sale
* Manual Pre-sale * Subscription form
***Subscribing does not mean you are obligated to buy $TPC when Manual Pre-sale is launched.
Beloved ToiletPaperCoin Community,
ToiletPaperCoin (TPC) is a DeFi token on the Ethereum Mainnet. The project envisions to build a platform within the hospitality industry, TPCinn. The bed & breakfast of crypto.
It was conceptualised as an experiment at first, but has reached new levels of anticipation. We would like to incorporate what we do, in crypto and on the other hand make this coin a tool that can utilise functions in the real world. How will we manage that? We do not have all the steps yet but we can layout the main idea for you.
A common interest of ours is the involvement in the hospitality industry. To be more specific, investing and turning apartments into guest houses which are then listed on popular sites such as “Airbnb”. The main problem here is that cryptocurrencies have not yet been implemented for payments when booking an accommodation. This is where TPC comes in the picture.
We have envisioned the development of a similar platform (“TPC inn”) where people can list their accommodations with the option to receive payment in crypto and vice-versa for guests. Think of how convenient and innovative it would be to arrange your next holidays by using your TPC reflections. The idea does not stop there. We are thinking of using the development wallet for buying and listing our ToiletPaperCoin Places (“TPC Places”) that could benefit the project in many ways. We could also have special prices and privileges for users paying with TPC or booking a “TPC Place”, and so on. A fee from listing bookings could be used for the platform service, and/or as buy-back and for adding funds to the liquidity pool. This will guarantee TPC usage which means constant volume, a basic goal for any crypto asset.
It is exciting for us to be creating our first project. We would like you to join us and enjoy the ride, wherever it might take us. We hope that your support will be the strongest foundation for ToiletPaperCoins’s prosperity.
1,988,000,000 Total Supply
0% TAX buy/sell
Other supply information:
20% will be distributed amongst the developers
30% as development/marketing fund
30% as exchange reserve
10% will be provided for manual pre-sale.
The unsold percentage from the pre-sale and 10%, will be added to the PancakeSwap liquidity pool with 80% of the funds acquired from the investors. The remaining 20% will be held for the development of the project.
***We will provide full transparency for every single transaction along the way.
✔︎ TPC NFT OpenSea
10% Manual pre-sale
10% Uniswap LQ
TPC Team upgrade
Hire web developer
”TPC inn" in the works
”TPC inn” premiere
”TPC inn” app in the works
”TPC inn” app premiere
Aquire 1st “TPC place"
List 1st “TPC place” on “TPC inn”
*the roadmap will be updated as soon as new info is processed.